One Direction: Harry Styles Kisses Zayn Malik
By Alex Panisch
Whether you think One Direction’s the best British export since the Beatles or the worst invention since Marmite, it’s impossible to avoid the X Factor-spawned boyband. And even if you hate the band, you know you've got your favorite member, come on admit it: You know you've got a favorite.
While rumors persist that Styles, the little rake that he is, may be going solo—and in doing so breaking the hearts of tweens the world over—it seems that 1D is as close as ever.
But now we're pleased since in the ad for the band’s new perfume, Our Moment, Styles plants one on bandmate, Zayn. It’s only a peck but to be fair it’s probably more action than he got from T-Swift. Check out the commercial below:
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Wallflowers: A Web Series For Singles
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It