WATCH: Beefy Joseph Gordon-Levitt (and Tony Danza) in 'Don Jon'
By Diego James
Over the years, Joseph Gordon-Levitt has transformed from a scrawny young thing into a smoking leading man. But typically he's remained rail thin. Now, for his directorial debut, Don Jon, Gordon-Levitt has packed on some muscle—and plenty of attitude. His mantra of the things in life most important to him? "My Body/My Pad/My Ride/My Family/My Church/My Girls/My Boys/My Porn."
Gordon-Levitt wrote that his movie (formerly titled Don Jon's Addiction) is about “how men and women treat each other, and how the media we consume can create unrealistic expectations that we put on one another. That’s why the story centers around a relationship between a young man (played by me) who watches too much pornography and a young woman (played by Scarlett) who watches too many romantic Hollywood movies. It’s a topic I personally find fascinating and hilarious.” He said by the movie’s original title, people mistakenly assumed it was “a film about porn addiction and sex addiction, which really isn’t true.”
We predict you'll come to see the sexy tete-a-tete between Joseph and Scarlett Johansson (doing her best Marisa Tomei) but once you get a look at a renewed Tony Danza...Well check out the trailer below.
And for a little more eye-candy, check him out doing a set of free weights:
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS
- A Shirtless Michael J. Willett Performs Stripped Down Cover of Natasha Bedingfield