WATCH: Glee "At the Ballet" from 'A Chorus Line'
By Andrew Villagomez
In Thursday's Glee, we join our New York trio (Rachel, Kurt, and Santana) for the New York City Ballet Spring Gala charity event.
Kurt joins first at the request of his Vogue.com Editor and 'fairy godmother', as he calls her, Isabelle (Sarah Jessica Parker). He then enlists the aid of Rachel and Santana—who earlier in the episode, revealed to be working as a cage dancer and bouncer at a lesbian bar as she figures out what she wants to do next.
Decked out in a glam evening wear courtesy of Vogue, Santana opens up about her early days as a ballerina when chatting up with Isabelle. With Rachel and Kurt both ballerinas too as children, the four break into a musical number—didn't see that one coming. Watch the performance below:
We finally get to see Santana sing a Broadway number this season, and Ryan Murphy revealed the selection of the song was actually Sarah Jessica Parker's doing.
After the song and at the end of the episode, Santana decides to try to find her passion outside of the cage and in a NYADA (Rachel and Kurt's school) ballet class instead.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series