Cutie 'American Idol' Alum Predicts Taylor Swift's Next Breakup
By Benjamin Lindsay
Taylor Swift gets a lot of flack for being a fickle-hearted country/pop/dubstep(?) artist, and perhaps with every right. Granted, she's only 22. She's happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time; it's miserable and magical... apparently. But try not smiling after watching this viral gem from American Idol alum Tim Urban.
The singer/songwriter has written a song for T-Swift's likely breakup with One Direction hearthrob Harry Styles. It's some innocent, tongue-in-cheek fun, and, naturally, it will save her the trouble of writing one herself.
Truth is, the song actually isn't half bad. With a chorus that goes, "It serves me right for thinking he was different/ It serves me right for never ever listening/ Next time, there won't be a next time for him/And he can keep his accent," it sounds fresh off of 2010's Speak Now or even Swift's latest, Red. Maybe it's about time the 23-year-old Texas native gets noticed for writing his own silly love songs. What do you guys think?
Check out the clip below:
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- Power 50
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- NYTimes Exec Editor Jill Abramson on Tattoos, Anita Hill & Nate Silver
- Elizabeth Banks Reveals Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson are Graduating in 'Pitch Perfect 2'
- COMING UP FAST: The Next 8 on the Power List Radar
- The 10 Gayest Movies Ever Made!