Cutie 'American Idol' Alum Predicts Taylor Swift's Next Breakup
By Benjamin Lindsay
Taylor Swift gets a lot of flack for being a fickle-hearted country/pop/dubstep(?) artist, and perhaps with every right. Granted, she's only 22. She's happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time; it's miserable and magical... apparently. But try not smiling after watching this viral gem from American Idol alum Tim Urban.
The singer/songwriter has written a song for T-Swift's likely breakup with One Direction hearthrob Harry Styles. It's some innocent, tongue-in-cheek fun, and, naturally, it will save her the trouble of writing one herself.
Truth is, the song actually isn't half bad. With a chorus that goes, "It serves me right for thinking he was different/ It serves me right for never ever listening/ Next time, there won't be a next time for him/And he can keep his accent," it sounds fresh off of 2010's Speak Now or even Swift's latest, Red. Maybe it's about time the 23-year-old Texas native gets noticed for writing his own silly love songs. What do you guys think?
Check out the clip below:
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans