Neil Patrick Harris, Frank Ocean in List of Top 49 Most Influential Men
By Diego James
According to AskMen, a whole "new era" of men are important to men these days. If you take a look at the list, both Neil Patrick Harris (No. 38) and Frank Ocean (No. 8) are included, along with edgy actors Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Ryan Gosling, Tom Hardy, and Michael Fassbender (or were they jealous of his schlong in Shame?). Although James Bond is No. 1 on the list (really?), it's kind of fascinating to see men who aren't afraid to discuss their sexuality to be included.
Referring to recent conversations about the “end of men” James Bassil, editor-in-chief of AskMen said: “Despite the regular reminders that our gender has reached its end, AskMen's Top 49 list offers up plenty of examples of men who have sustained success -- and others who found it anew through reinventing themselves, just as many of our readers have had to in recent years.”
Check out the entire list here.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film