WATCH: Melissa Etheridge: 'I'm For Gay Divorce'
By Out.com Editors
Melissa Etheridge will appear tonight on Current TV’s newly-launched show Joy Behar: Say Anything! to explain that after a messy high-profile "divorce" to her wife Tammy Lynn, which involved a child custody battle—she had to pay "twice as much" as a heterosexual couple. Behar brings up that some have said the "hideous custody battle," as Behar terms it, was good for same-sex marriage in the long run. So Etheridge explains, "I'm for gay marriage, because I'm for gay divorce." Watch the clip below.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet