WATCH: Melissa Etheridge: 'I'm For Gay Divorce'
By Out.com Editors
Melissa Etheridge will appear tonight on Current TV’s newly-launched show Joy Behar: Say Anything! to explain that after a messy high-profile "divorce" to her wife Tammy Lynn, which involved a child custody battle—she had to pay "twice as much" as a heterosexual couple. Behar brings up that some have said the "hideous custody battle," as Behar terms it, was good for same-sex marriage in the long run. So Etheridge explains, "I'm for gay marriage, because I'm for gay divorce." Watch the clip below.
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection