Gareth Gets Naked
By Diego James
Thank you London Olympics. Cuz even if you aren't into sport, you can always appreciate a jock who decides to take it off for the love of his sport, right? As we all know, rugby players have a long tradition of getting naked for the male gaze (as evidenced from all those French rugby team calendar videos). Why? We don't know, exactly, but we aren't complaining.
For Attitude's annual "Naked Issue," the UK mag decided to celebrate the Olympics in their home town and asked retired rugby player Gareth Thomas (and Out100 honoree) to expose his considerable assets for the cover (and some sexy interior shots they've released as well!) to make you all appreciate the games a little more.
If these photos aren't the best argument why Mickey Rourke should NOT play him in the planned biopic (because Rourke makes us throw up a little bit each time we see him) and Tom Hardy would be PERFECT, then we don't know what is.
Oh, and for you Dr. Who fans, Andrew Hayden-Smith has also exposed himself (he played a minor character in several episodes from 2006, so we had to look him up, too), but he also did the same for Gay Times' annual "Naked Issue," as well.
If only our celebrities in the States were more willing to doff their clothes for a good cause: the naked pics help raise awareness for the raise awareness of the National AIDS Trust HIV testing campaign.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection