Trailer Trash: The Avengers
By Out.com Editors
Of all the film trailers that premiered yesterday during the Super Bowl, one of the most exciting was, without a doubt, the trailer for The Avengers.
The movie, which tosses together superheroes from a slew of already-made hit films (Iron Man, Fantastic 4, Captain America, Thor, etc.) plays to our most base, popcorn-eating, summer-movie-loving selves, with plenty of explosions, evil villains and totally swoon-worthy heroes. Take a peek at the trailer below and see what the staff in our office has to say about it.
Mike Berlin: I'll take Robert Downey, Jr. in a ratty black T-shirt and weird facial hair over Chris Evans any day.
Sarah Olin: No comment.
Jerry Portwood: I really do want to care about the future of the world. And how The Avengers are going to save us. But it would be so much easier to do so if there was more shirtlessness. And I'm not talking about The Hulk.
Max Berlinger: I need to know how often Chris Evans is going to be shirtless for me to properly assess whether or not I’m interested in seeing this film.
Evan Lambert: Epic. Love Scarlett's Don't Mess With Me face at 0:28. Love The Hulk's back muscles. Love Chris Evans' everything. Hate that I have to wait until May 4.
Joshua Gardner: Superhero Day. Gary Marshall has run out of holidays and begun making them up.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans