Michael Fassbender: Cutest Drunk Ever?
By Evan Lambert
Michael Fassbender is officially “that guy."
Apparently, dude had one too many drinks on a recent night out and got booted from the A Dangerous Method after-party. One source told The Sun it’s because he was “grabbing his co-stars and waltzing around with them,” and that the breaking point was when he “lit a cigarette indoors.”
But seriously? Those are not reasons to kick Michael Fassbender out of a bar. If OUT had been there, we would have kept him around as long as possible… with the hopes that he’d eventually strip down naked and show off his Shame co-star.
Also, what exactly is so bad about getting up close and personal with Magneto? Just look at the ton of photos over at Oh No They Didn't!—there's a guy who’s carrying Fassbender out of the bar on his back. He’s having fun, right? If anything, he’s thinking, "Dude, you’re poking me!"
There’s also a picture of him playing the piano, and playing the piano is easily the most charming drunk-activity in the entire universe. Unless he was totally butchering the song and destroying everyone’s eardrums, then he should totally have been allowed to stay.
Still not sure what he was playing, though. Maybe it was “And I Am Telling You (I’m Not Going).”
- WATCH: Ellen DeGeneres' First Trailer For The Oscars
- 10 Singles You May Have Missed This Year
- Confronting the 'Glitter Mafia': What Happens When the Gay Groups Become the Bullies
- WATCH: Jennifer Lawrence Butt Plug Hotel Story
- Learning To Accept A Fraternity That Accepted Me
- WATCH: Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler Sing Carols With Strangers on the Street