Is 'Glee' About To Get Some Lesbian Lovin'?
By Out.com Editors
Gimme a G! Gimme an A! Gimme a Y! What does that spell? GLEE!
Things are about to get hot for some gay teens on America’s favorite song-and-dance show, but this time around it won’t be the boys.
In an interview with E! Online, Naya Rivera, who plays Santana, revealed that her character and Heather Morris’s Brittany could see their relationship get a little closer on the upcoming Valentine’s Day episode.
It’s not like people haven’t been wondering. In a 2010 interview with The Advocate, River said of the characters, "Maybe they’ll fall in love. I do think they’re soul mates. Brittany just gets Santana, even though a lot of people don’t like her. The guys are crappy, so maybe Santana should just be with Brittany."
E! went on to say that Glee producers plan to offer proof of a real romance between the cheerleaders and that Rivera could barely contain herself when asked about it. She promised that fans can look forward to some "very, very cute moments" between the characters.
- Who Cares About Islan Nettles?
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models