Sandra Bernhard: Kathy Griffin Hides From Me
By Out.com Editors
Say it ain’t so!
Two of our favorite funny ladies apparently don’t quite get along.
Appearing on gossip columnist Rob Shuter’s talk show, the very funny Sandra Bernhard reportedly unleashed on the also very funny Kathy Griffin.
"I've never been a fan of Kathy Griffin—you know that," Bernhard said. "Every time she sees me, she hides.”
It’s nothing personal, it seems, just that Bernhard wants Griffin to rethink her comedy stylings.
“If I saw her, I would tell her to find a new angle,” she explained. “Just to say someone is stupid, that's not crafting an idea. I think things through. I absorb culture and put it out in layers."
Right there they seem to have something in common! If Bernhard had tuned in to see Griffin hosting CNN’s New Year’s Eve coverage with Anderson Cooper, she would have seen the 51-year-old redhead also pulling out layers—of her own clothing.
That’s right, Griffin stripped down to her frilly underthings for part of the televised appearance. And that’s a new angle if we’ve ever seen one.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Quote of the Day: Teen Wolf's Charlie Carver on His Gay Sex Scenes
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection