Trailer Trash: Game Change
By Adam Rathe
We’re practically immune to Sarah Palin impersonations at this point. Or at least we thought so. Now that the trailer for Game Change, the HBO movie about the 2008 election that features Julianne Moore as the former governor of Alaska, has been released, we’re gearing up for a whole new world of Grizzly Mom.
Check out the video and our staff reactions below.
Mike Berlin: The music in the trailer is so clearly going for a horror/thriller vibe, and I couldn't agree more. I hope the hair spray budget for Julianne Moore is posted somewhere online.
Jerry Portwood: I hate that they are making me watch this, but I have to see if Tina Fey was slighted when Julianne Moore got a chance to channel Palin. And all those sexy Ed Harris years tainted by seeing him swim in John McCain chicanery? I think I may be scarred for life.
Henry Watson: I literally have no words.
Max Berlinger: I only like to watch Julianne Moore in films where she shows her vagine...it’s been a recurring theme in her career that I follow quite closely for a gay man. Short Cuts, The Big Lebowski, and Boogie Nights were some of my favorite Moore-genital cameos. I’m hoping that Moore, who looks amazing at 50, figures out a way for Palin to organically flash some Alaskan coo-ka-choo.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever