Going Home With Andy Cohen
By Jordan Shavarebi
Out100 honoree Andy Cohen recently let People.com take a peak inside of his New York City apartment. In this humble abode that feels more Miami than Manhattan, though, there isn't much we get to see.
There's the Bravo honcho's living room, decorated with things like the very butch baseball from the Cardinals game he pitched and a disco ball mirror from the TopDesign studio. There's a magnificent view, too, which we can only assume many a hot date has been lured in by.
Next, there's the kitchen, filled with more Amy Sedaris memorabilia than expected... and that's about it. Aside from a millisecond shot of Andy in his underwear at the beginning of the video (pause worthy, sure, why not), there's no hard evidence that a bedroom even exists in Cohen manor. This can only mean one thing: he sleeps standing upright in a coffin-like closet and feasts on the blood of the Housewives, who gladly lend their necks for dinner.
Anyway, Andy, when can we come visit?
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- 17th Annual Out100
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection