Leaders Lock Lips To End Hate
By Jon Roth
Benetton has never shied from advertising that addresses social issues, often in ways that make people squirm. From this 1990 photo of AIDS patient David Kirby in the hospital, to the disembodied hearts showing that race is only skin deep, these are more than your generic, mixed-race groups wearing cable-knit sweaters (though UCB does that often, too).
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Gay Pop Culture, Entertainment, Icons Popnography