Leaders Lock Lips To End Hate
By Jon Roth
Benetton has never shied from advertising that addresses social issues, often in ways that make people squirm. From this 1990 photo of AIDS patient David Kirby in the hospital, to the disembodied hearts showing that race is only skin deep, these are more than your generic, mixed-race groups wearing cable-knit sweaters (though UCB does that often, too).
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Beyoncé Liberated
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The 8th Annual Power 50