Chatter: Bristol Palin
By Noah Michelson
"Going out there and winning this would mean a lot. It would be like a big middle finger to all the people out there who hate my mom and hate me."
-- Bristol Palin addressing the Dancing With The Stars audience -- and all of America -- during last night's finale. Sadly (for her -- not us), it was Bristol who got the big middle finger when it was announced she came in third place (she was beat out by champ Jennifer Grey and some guy from some Disney kids show).
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale