Win a pair of tickets to Margaret Cho's Palms Casino Resort Show
By Noah Michelson
Margaret Cho burst onto the scene in 1994 with her sitcom All-American Girl and has since become one of the most prolific and critically acclaimed comedians of our time. Her 2001 Notorious C.H.O. tour culminated in a sold-out show at Carnegie Hall, and in 2004, her comedy album, Revolution, was nominated for a Grammy. One year later, Cho promoted her new CD, Assassin -- a revamp of the politically charged “State of Emergency” tour -- all across the US, Canada and Australia, and it was her most political and topical work to date.
Now, Margaret is hitting the road once again for the Cho Dependent Tour, a brand new stand-up show featuring a couple of songs from her new album of comedy music of the same name featuring musicians like Fiona Apple, Tegan and Sara, and Andrew Bird. On September 17th, Margaret will invade Las Vegas to perform at the Palms Casino Resort, and we’re giving one lucky winner a pair of tickets to the show.
Enter now for your chance to win by naming your favorite song off of Margaret's new album in the comments section of this post by September 15, 2010 at midnight. Make sure to fill out the comment form completely with valid email so that we can contact you. Winner is responsible for travel and accomodations and tickets will be held at will call. You must be at least 21 years old to have a chance to win.
To see our video interview with Margaret, click here.
READER COMMENTS (
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Daily Crush: Penhaligon's Juniper Sling Bath & Shower Gel