By Jessanne Collins
Now who’d want to make a video of a boatload of drunk naked straight guys? Apart from us, that is? Why, the English Coastguard, that’s who.
Ten Brit lads were on a bachelor day out, supposedly fishing, and thought they’d get naked for “a laugh” as they say in England. (It’s always the Brits who get together, proclaim their heterosexuality
then strip off, right? Well, Brits and frat boys. And sports fans.) But they reckoned without the Royal Air Force helicopter overheard, who thought there was something wrong, and swooped over them, automatically shooting video.
The Sun of course got its hands on the film, and has posted it on its website.
The best man Nick Woore, 25, claimed: "It was pretty much a spur of the moment thing. The skipper went into his cabin and we thought we would surprise him when he came out.”
That may sound like a line from some m/m Age Of Sail fiction (see Out's September issue) but the chaps claim they then got dressed again. Hmmm.
Whatever, the best part (other than the video) is a coastguard spokesman’s comment: “We had a good laugh and joke at it all. They appeared to have a few little tiddlers.”
-- G. EARL
Previously > This Pink List Has Less Women Than You'd Think
READER COMMENTS (
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- What Are Nathan Lane & Patti LuPone Really Like? Here's the Broadway Gossip!
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley Comes Out