Lady Gaga at Dallas Gay Bar
By Nick Stergiopoulos
After Gaga's Dallas show on Friday night, the artist made a surprise visit to the Round-Up Saloon, a local gay bar where she performed two years ago before making it big.
On Twitter she posted a picture and commented: "I'm my former dressing room of my old Dallas gay stomping grounds. They supported me first. SO RAD COWBOYS."
While Gaga didn't perform, she thanked the crowd for their support before inviting everybody to get drunk.
The Round-Up Saloon first opened in 1980 and according to Instinct Magazine is the "Best Galdanged Gay Bar in the U.S. of A."
Previously > Cyndi Lauper Sings The Blues
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Beyoncé Liberated
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Jack Antonoff: Rocker, Ally, Militant Fashionisto, Lena’s Arm Candy