Quickies: Mad Men!
By Jessanne Collins
> Sal Romano supporters are rallying on Facebook in response to the news that Bryan Batt's character, the outed and ousted art director on the (painfully) historically accurate Mad Men, won't be returning for the show's fourth season.
> Ronnie Kroell, the gay runner-up on the first season of Bravo’s Make Me a Supermodel, reportedly wants to pose full-frontal and whatnot for Playgirl. Which, if it actually happened, would definitely not make him a supermodel.
> Anderson Cooper will soon reside in a historic Greenwich Village firehouse, ostensibly so that he can slide down a fireman pole on his way out to global disasters. Like a Village Person. Or the Ghostbusters. Who he may end up getting acquainted with actually, because that place is haunted as heck!
Previously > Quickies: Doin' it Diva Style
Photo: Getty Images
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.