Quickies: The Smoking Gun
By Jessanne Collins
> A waiter claims he lost his job after Kevin Spacey had a diva moment (or, at least, a nicotine fit) in a Newport, Rhode Island restaurant last summer. Peter Turner says he was laid off just days after Spacey reacted less than amicably upon being asked not to smoke, causing his boss to remark "If the owner knew you pissed off Kevin Spacey, he'd have me fire you."
> Adam Lambert is on the market! focusing on his career.
> Will a new storyline on Alan Ball's True Blood restore our faith in the heretofore sub-satisfactory lesbian vampire genre?
> A dramatic reinterpretation of "Poker Face" as only Christopher Walken can provide.
> Pop quiz! What's the difference between a porn star and a My Little Pony?
Previously > Quickies: Primetime Gays and Gagaian Symbolism
Photo: Getty Images
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Queer Producers Making Waves In Hollywood
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers
- The 8th Annual Power 50