Quickies: The Smoking Gun
By Jessanne Collins
> A waiter claims he lost his job after Kevin Spacey had a diva moment (or, at least, a nicotine fit) in a Newport, Rhode Island restaurant last summer. Peter Turner says he was laid off just days after Spacey reacted less than amicably upon being asked not to smoke, causing his boss to remark "If the owner knew you pissed off Kevin Spacey, he'd have me fire you."
> Adam Lambert is on the market! focusing on his career.
> Will a new storyline on Alan Ball's True Blood restore our faith in the heretofore sub-satisfactory lesbian vampire genre?
> A dramatic reinterpretation of "Poker Face" as only Christopher Walken can provide.
> Pop quiz! What's the difference between a porn star and a My Little Pony?
Previously > Quickies: Primetime Gays and Gagaian Symbolism
Photo: Getty Images
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula