Quickies: Biopics, Boy George, and Bacon
By Jessanne Collins
> Next year's Joan Jett biopic will deliver a makeout scene starring Kristen Stewart (above), who's famous for some vampire movie, and precious Dr. Seuss character Dakota Fanning.
> BTW, are you following Neil Patrick Harris (ActuallyNPH) on Twitter yet? Because he's actually the cutest.
> John Richardson's reappraisal of British artist Francis Bacon's work, recently retrospected at the Met -- "Bacon's art went rapidly downhill when sado-masochism ceased to be a
part of his life," -- raises a flutter in the British press about whether American's "get" Bacon.
> Speaking of which, are you procrastinating on sending your holiday newsletter because you
can't bring yourself to lick an envelope that doesn't taste like bacon? No more excuses.
Previously > The Battle of Living Sexy Men Heats Up!
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans