Quickies: Biopics, Boy George, and Bacon
By Jessanne Collins
> Next year's Joan Jett biopic will deliver a makeout scene starring Kristen Stewart (above), who's famous for some vampire movie, and precious Dr. Seuss character Dakota Fanning.
> BTW, are you following Neil Patrick Harris (ActuallyNPH) on Twitter yet? Because he's actually the cutest.
> John Richardson's reappraisal of British artist Francis Bacon's work, recently retrospected at the Met -- "Bacon's art went rapidly downhill when sado-masochism ceased to be a
part of his life," -- raises a flutter in the British press about whether American's "get" Bacon.
> Speaking of which, are you procrastinating on sending your holiday newsletter because you
can't bring yourself to lick an envelope that doesn't taste like bacon? No more excuses.
Previously > The Battle of Living Sexy Men Heats Up!
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Jack Antonoff: Rocker, Ally, Militant Fashionisto, Lena’s Arm Candy
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 10 Gayest Movies Ever Made!