Quickies: Biopics, Boy George, and Bacon
By Jessanne Collins
> Next year's Joan Jett biopic will deliver a makeout scene starring Kristen Stewart (above), who's famous for some vampire movie, and precious Dr. Seuss character Dakota Fanning.
> BTW, are you following Neil Patrick Harris (ActuallyNPH) on Twitter yet? Because he's actually the cutest.
> John Richardson's reappraisal of British artist Francis Bacon's work, recently retrospected at the Met -- "Bacon's art went rapidly downhill when sado-masochism ceased to be a
part of his life," -- raises a flutter in the British press about whether American's "get" Bacon.
> Speaking of which, are you procrastinating on sending your holiday newsletter because you
can't bring yourself to lick an envelope that doesn't taste like bacon? No more excuses.
Previously > The Battle of Living Sexy Men Heats Up!
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About <i>Quantum Leap</i> & His Favori
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Who Cares About Islan Nettles?
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection