By Alex Wilburn
"I could not do anything else. I had to keep moving. If I stopped looking for him, it was over. Love, life, meaning... over. The waves of pain that had only lapped at me before now reared high up and washed over my head, pulling me under. I did not resurface. (turn the page)
October. (turn the page)
November. (turn the page)
December. (turn the page)
January. (turn the page)
And then I woke up. (turn the page)
Chapter 4. Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me."
And now I think I've convinced you not to buy two things this month.
-- ALEX WILBURN
Previously > Prince Harry Offers Up Gay Kiss For A Beer
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Drag Race Star Bianca Del Rio: It's Not Necessarily True That I Won