Quickies: The Foppish Brit Zombies are Coming!
By Jessanne Collins
> On last night's Tonight Show: Out 100 honoree Neil Patrick Harris remembers the time he and his "better half" dressed up as "foppish Brit zombies" for a Halloween party at the Playboy mansion.
> Brüno's much buzzed-about La Toya Jackson scene -- cut from the theatrical release after Michael's death in a rare display of "too soon?" diplomacy -- will be included on the DVD when it's released November 17.
> Don't plan on lining up at Top Shop for Lady Gaga's discount fashion line any time soon ever. "We are not an economy," she says.
Previously > Quickies: Twitter Quitters and Soapy Affairs
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Who Cares About Islan Nettles?