Quickies: Rain on the Glee Parade
By Jessanne Collins
> A Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade appearance by the cast (above) of Fox's hit musical comedy Glee -- a show that was practically invented for a live float montage -- has been canceled with no explanation.
> Belinda Carlisle, following in her gay 17-year-old son's activist footsteps, has debuted a new PSA for Maine's No on 1 campaign, which would uphold equal marriage rights passed by the state legislature earlier this year.
> The cause of the untimely death of Boyzone's Stephen Gately last Saturday was determined to be a pulmonary oedema -- an accumulation of fluid in the lungs.
> Reno 911!'s Thomas Lennon has signed on to write, executive produce, and star in a new comedy series for NBC, with his long time cohort Robert Ben Garant in tow. No word yet on the show's premise, but here's hoping it involves short-shorts.
Previously > Mariah Makes A Gay Marriage Dream Come True
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary