By Noah Michelson
"I say stuff like 'oopsie-daisy.' Growing up, I didn't feel cool. I didn't fit into any crowd. 'Geek' is not a word anyone uses to describe me, though, except perhaps [Confessions on a Dance Floor producer] Stewart Price, who once said, 'You know, you're a nerd at heart, nobody knows it." I took it as a compliment. I'm silly and geeky and nerdy and not cool."
-- Madonna responding to the question "Do you still consider yourself a geek" in her new Rolling Stone interview.
Previously > Fast & Furious with Raphael Saadiq
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Green Porno: Isabella Rossellini Brings Her Insect & Animal Sex Series to the Stage