By Noah Michelson
"I say stuff like 'oopsie-daisy.' Growing up, I didn't feel cool. I didn't fit into any crowd. 'Geek' is not a word anyone uses to describe me, though, except perhaps [Confessions on a Dance Floor producer] Stewart Price, who once said, 'You know, you're a nerd at heart, nobody knows it." I took it as a compliment. I'm silly and geeky and nerdy and not cool."
-- Madonna responding to the question "Do you still consider yourself a geek" in her new Rolling Stone interview.
Previously > Fast & Furious with Raphael Saadiq
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- All The Men Josh Hutcherson Has Crushed On