Nadal Finds M4M Love at the US Open
By Noah Michelson
After defeating Gael Monfils last night at the US Open, a shirtless Rafael Nadal was greeted by a male fan who charged onto the court looking to give the tennis champ a congratulatory kiss. The man was quickly apprehended and arrested but Nadal didn't see what all the fuss was about. "For me it wasn’t a problem," he remarked. "The guy was really nice. He was a great fan. He said, ‘I love you,’ and he kiss me.”
Previously > Queen of the Kingdom
READER COMMENTS (
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- What Are Nathan Lane & Patti LuPone Really Like? Here's the Broadway Gossip!
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team