Today Is Officially Lady Gaga Day At Out Magazine
By Noah Michelson
We here by declare today officially Lady Gaga day at Out magazine. We've just launched our September issue featuring the world's biggest -- and gayest -- pop star at Out.com. In the cover story, Gaga discusses living the glamorous life, the fascination with '50s B horror movies (the inspiration for the stunning photo slideshow shot by Ellen von Unwerth) and her undying devotion to the gay community including this exchange with rapper Kanye West:
You can read the full cover story here, see the slideshow here, and then check out the video above to see Lady Gaga and Out's appearance on The Insider last night. And don't forget about our Lady Gaga Video Contest -- grab your wig and your disco stick and send us your best impersonation of one of the Lady's videos and you could win a boatload of fabulous Gaga prizes.
Previously > The Lady Gaga Video Contest
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS
- A Shirtless Michael J. Willett Performs Stripped Down Cover of Natasha Bedingfield
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out