What Rachel Maddow Looks for in a Man
By Jessanne Collins
Photo: Getty Images
Rachel Maddow says all kinds of supersmart things in her interview with Gothamist today, but most importantly, we learn that she rides the D train, likes to conduct work in bars, and is on a quest for a classic warm-weather Scotch cocktail. When pressed, she even reluctantly informs us exactly what it would take to make it as her "new gay boyfriend."
"I guess if he can come up with a good pre-Prohibition Scotch cocktail
appropriate for warm weather that is not a Blood and Sand -- and that
doesn't have anything creepy in it -- then I'd consider it, I guess. I
guess?" she says. Ergo, Gothamist is now accepting recipes that meet Rachel's specifications with the promise to arrange a tasting for her. Do you have what it takes?
Previously > Why we're all hot for Rachel Maddow
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection