Beth Ditto Gets Dolled Up
By Jessanne Collins
Photo via Vogue.com
On the list of "Things About the Future" you could have told me ten years ago that I would have never ever believed, "Beth Ditto Action Figure" ranks fairly high. But it's happening, just like pocket-computers and glow-in-the-dark puppies. The Out cover girl has been immortalized to promote her upcoming fashion line for the UK plus-size clothing chain Evans. What's not surprising is that her plastic likeness has been a little, er, streamlined (I'd kill for those unattainable thighs!). Still, this limited-edition creation is far fiercer than the Bratz. The only question is, if Beth and My Little Alien had a fight, who would win?
Previously > What Rachel Maddow Looks for in a Man
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- What Are Nathan Lane & Patti LuPone Really Like? Here's the Broadway Gossip!
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley Comes Out