Loser of the week: Marco Ribeiro
By Noah Michelson
Apparently not everyone is as juiced about Sean Penn's Best Actor Oscar win his portrayal of Harvey Milk -- or about the movie itself -- as we are. Brazilian voice over actor Marco Ribeiro, who previously supplied Penn's voice in dubbed versions of All The Kings Men and 21 Grams, refused to voice the Porteguese version of the acclaimed biopic about the slain gay activist. Ribeiro, a pastor at the Assembly of God church in Rio de Janeiro, told The New York Times, "I did not feel comfortable with the job. My voice is involved with other causes, and for the same reason I have refused to work on certain types of advertising."
For sticking to your warped, antiquated, bigoted "morals" we congratulate you and award you the loser of the week award!
Previously > Sean Penn campaigns for a Harvey Milk Day
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Qs: Billy Eichner Wants to Marry Meryl Streep and Get Down With Judi Dench
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- The Nets Stick with Jason Collins