The Ever Plunging Men's Neck Line; Tom Ford's Secret Baby; ANTM Update; The New "It" Boys; The Summer Label: Lova
By Seth Plattner
Photo: Getty Images
While fall saw lady's neck lines creeping higher and higher (hide those girls, girls), men's necklines keep getting deeper and deeper. American Apparel has already begun preparations for sellouts. [Prim and proper]
Parent-less children were in a frenzy after Tom Ford mentioned in Fantastic Man that he wanted to adopt a child by the end of 2008. Turns out he was putting the cart before the horse. He's now saying he's got no plans to do so, and, when he does, he won't let our greedy little eyes see it. Bitch. [FWD]
I'm only mentioning this because Anya is one of my favorite girls in ANTM history--and, frankly, one of the few who deserves a modeling contract. I hope to see her during Fashion Week! [The Cut]
Morning eye candy: the top ten up-and-coming male models from the S/S 09 runways. [models.com]
It's hard to look chic and cool (we're talking temperature here, fellas) in the summer, but L.A. based label Lova has all those wonderfully tailored summer pieces that make you look great, even if you are a tad damp. [Urban Daddy]
-- SETH PLATTNER
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'