CFDA Awards 2008: And the Nominees are...
By Nick Burns
Photo: Getty Images
The Council of Fashion Designers of America announced it's nominees for the 2008 CFDA Fashion Awards—basically the Academy Awards of fashion. And you thought people got dressed to the nines for the Oscars, just wait until you see the red carpet looks for the fashion set.
For Menswear Designer of the Year, the nominees are...
For Accessory Designer of the Year, the nominees are...
For the Swarovski Award for Menswear, the nominees are...
Scott Sternberg of Band of Outsiders
The 2008 CFDA Fashion Awards will take place on June 2nd at the New York Public Library.
Only one will win! Pick your favorite and post a comment with who you think deserves the title of Menswear Designer of the Year!
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Which Oscar-Diva Movie Should You See?
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?