Marc Jacobs Explains It All...
By Nick Burns
Photos: Getty Images
Marc Jacobs went on the record to explain his "sex change" operation...and fight rumors that he considers John Galliano to be his rival.
According to Fashion Week Daily, Marc Jacobs said, “I’ve had a very silly hernia repair surgery. So, I’ve been going to surgeons for check-ups this
week. Just to make sure everything is fine. But I feel healthy and
upbeat." It must be all that heavy lifting he's been doing at the gym for his hot new body!
And he also cleared up rumors that he was talking trash about the Dior designer while working out at the gym a few months ago. "Seriously, supposedly I was saying some less-than-positive stuff about
him in the gym. I can assure you they have me confused with someone
In other words, the conversation between Galliano and Jacobs at the Mercer last week wasn't Mean Girls-style playground quarrel. As much as I would love to see the tulle and organza fly between two dueling designers, perhaps that drama is best reserved for Project Runway.
Earlier: Mean Girls Smack Down!
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Next Year in Kampala? America’s LGBT rights industry goes global