Exclusive: Tom Ford On Aging Gracefully
By Nick Burns
Fashion darling Tom Ford dishes to Out's editor in chief Aaron Hicklin about the importance of dressing appropriately for your age:
"I can't parade around in hip-huggers -- that phase of my life is gone. I'm in a phase where, for me, it's about really beautiful, elegant, well-tailored, clothes, bags, and shoes, so I can have silver hair, do what I'm doing and have it make sense."
Related: Tom Ford Likes Being On Top
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Meet RuPaul's Drag Race's New, Bulgier Pit Crew
- Gay Fashion Blog - What Truman Says Goes