Fashion Week Gossip Mania!
By Nick Burns
Miss Sixty paid celebrities to show up to its runway show in Bryant Park yesterday. One publicist says celebrities were offered upwards of $50,000. That would buy a lot more than a pair of Miss Sixty jeans. [NYDN]
Jason Preston dishes on his "engagement" to Marc Jacobs. [Queerty]
In other Marc Jacobs news, fashion and politics always seem to collide in the most unexpected ways. The windows of Marc Jacobs' West Village store feature new t-shirts with the faces of Ted Haggard and Larry Craig labelled "I am cured" or "I am not gay." I love me some MJ. [NY Mag]
Lothario (and Fashion Rocks host) Jeremy Piven left Tommy Hilfiger's book party at the MOMA with three women. Do they realize that he's not that good looking? [NYDN]
Neiman Marcus to distribute a documentary about the famed retailer on YouTube. Teens and tweens scratch their heads because they can't even spell Neiman Marcus let alone afford anything in the stores. [WWD]
Ashlee Simpson was getting a little frisky with her
man boy Pete Wentz at the Rock & Republic party. While making out, her skirt kept riding up and she was flashing her shit all over town like she's Sharon Stone. [NYDN]
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- What Are Nathan Lane & Patti LuPone Really Like? Here's the Broadway Gossip!