Friday Fashion Round Up!
By Nick Burns
Karl Lagerfeld teams up with Coty to unleash a signature line of fragrances. We can't wait! Soon you too can smell like an eccentric, designer who is older than dirt (but his clothes are trés chic!) and you don't have to wear high-collared shirts, carry a fan, or pop seaweed pills. [WWD, subscription]
David and Victoria Beckham (sorry for the multiple Beckham posts recently) take to the pages of W magazine for one damn hot, scantily-clad photo shoot to celebrate their arrival in the States. [Style.com]
Peter Thomas Roth's latest eye cream contains synthesized snake venom. Is it just another snake oil full of false promises or an anti-aging miracle worker? You decide! [HOMMEgrooming]
John McCain blames his failing campaign for the presidency on "gay sweaters" his handlers convinced him to wear. If only it took a few sweaters to bring down the Republican party. [Radar via Popnography]
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection