Black, White, Round, and Hard to Find
Got $29k to burn? Homos can play games too, you know, and the shopping site 20ltd would like to sell you a "good versus evil" foozball table that bills itself as the world's most exclusive, complete with ultraviolet-etched pitch markings and ergonomic handles.
On the "good" team: Gandhi and Mary Poppins (both forwards) with midfielder Flash Gordon. The baddies: Lady Macbeth (fullback), Idi Amin (midfielder), Caligula (forward), and a whole host of other evildoers.
Now get this: there are only 20 Opus luxury football tables in the entire world. All of them are available exclusively through the 20ltd, a new internet retailer that sells only 20 luxury items at a time (furs, briefcases, rain jackets, and so on), each one a limited edition. Not for everyone's wallet...but fun to visit!
Photo: Getty Images
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale