The Rebirth of LastO
By Mikelle Street
"One of the downsides of being an OG, or of being [an older artist], is that you have to make yourself relevant again,” LastO says, playing idly with his water bottle while chatting about the release of his debut album Where’s Vivian? which hits iTunes this week.
- EXCLUSIVE: Arrange Covers P!nk’s ‘Don’t Let Me Get Me'
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Cast of Fun Home & Alison Bechdel Visited South Carolina to Counter Homophobic Controversy
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- My 10 Most Shocking Memories of Michael Alig
- Francois Ozon's Young and Beautiful Is an Instant Classic