WATCH: Azealia Banks Goes West in 'Liquorice'
By Peter Frost
Azealia Banks, the genre-bending rapper who first made waves last year with the release of debut single “212,” has premiered a new video today! “Liquorice,” a cut from her latest EP, 1991, more than lives up to the exceedingly high expectations of Banks, who in recent months has become the toast of the fashion industry, attending the Met Gala in May with Alexander Wang.
The music video, directed by photographer Rankin, features Banks riding through the country wielding guns, baseball bats, and popsicles with aplomb. Check out the video below!
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever