Azealia Banks to Attend The Met Gala With Alexander Wang, Will She Also Perform?
By Out.com Editors
We already clued you in to the fact that the biggest bash in the fashion world—The Met Gala—will be live-streamed for us plebs to watch from the comfort of our own homes (and jammies). And while we'll certainly be green with envy at the selected group of attendees, there's a much-buzzed about newcomer who will be making her first appearance this year. Azealia Banks announed via her Twitter account that she will be arm-in-arm with hipper-than-thou designer Alexander Wang. According to Fashionista, she also announced that she will be performing—though that particular Tweet has mysteriously gone AWOL. It's hard for us to see Wintour jamming out to Banks's expletive-filled song 212—which includes graphic talk about cunnilingus—but who knows, maybe Anna's way hipper than we give her credit for, after all, she is reportedly contributing to Pharrell Williams's forthcoming book.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower