Azealia Banks to Attend The Met Gala With Alexander Wang, Will She Also Perform?
By Out.com Editors
We already clued you in to the fact that the biggest bash in the fashion world—The Met Gala—will be live-streamed for us plebs to watch from the comfort of our own homes (and jammies). And while we'll certainly be green with envy at the selected group of attendees, there's a much-buzzed about newcomer who will be making her first appearance this year. Azealia Banks announed via her Twitter account that she will be arm-in-arm with hipper-than-thou designer Alexander Wang. According to Fashionista, she also announced that she will be performing—though that particular Tweet has mysteriously gone AWOL. It's hard for us to see Wintour jamming out to Banks's expletive-filled song 212—which includes graphic talk about cunnilingus—but who knows, maybe Anna's way hipper than we give her credit for, after all, she is reportedly contributing to Pharrell Williams's forthcoming book.
- Confronting the 'Glitter Mafia': What Happens When the Gay Groups Become the Bullies
- WATCH: Jennifer Lawrence Butt Plug Hotel Story
- 10 Singles You May Have Missed This Year
- Alan Cumming & Giorgio Armani Co-Sign Berlin Designer Julian Zigerli
- Alan Cumming & Giorgio Armani Both Partner With Berlin Designer Julian Zigerli
- Chicago Gay Hockey Association Wins At Celebrating Christmas