Azealia Banks to Release '1991' EP April 17
By Out.com Editors
Photo by Matt Barnes
According to some recent Twitter posts and other enigmatic updates, the singer everyone's hot about, Azealia Banks, is preparing to release her much-anticipated 1991 EP, according to Pitchfork: it will feature "two brand new tracks: "1991" and "Grand Prix". Banks was meant to release the 212 EP this week in the UK on Polydor, but a lack of mention on iTunes, the label's website (and Banks') makes it unclear whether or not it's out."
Continuing the Twitter sleuthing, Banks Tweeted she's also working on a Lana Del Rey remix. As Pitchfork stated: "She noted that Kanye West sent her a beat, presumably for a collaboration, and that she has a collaboration with the fashion designer Alexander Wang on the horizon."
Just because we are still in love with "212," here's the video to enjoy.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower