Gaga Can't Find Love, Would Settle For Someone Well-Endowed
By Jon Roth
Lady Gaga is a lot of things, but she's never been very direct. Case and point: several recent news items that put her love life all over the charts.
In a recent interview with Vanity Fair, the pop juggernaut says she has "an inability to know what happiness feels like with a man." Though to be fair, that isn't her fault. "Perhaps it's a whose-dick-is-bigger contest. If I go to the piano and write a quick song and play it back, they are angry with how fast and effortless is is. That's who I am, and I don't apologize for it."
Speaking of size queens, Gaga might not be one for long-term relationships, but she's not immune to a man who's well-endowed (or well-educated). When The Sun asked what she finds attractive in a man, Gaga answered, "It ranges from a really big dick to a degree at Harvard." She also mentioned less exciting qualities like talent, perseverance and acceptance.
The singer's latest beau, actor Taylor Kinney of The Vampire Diaries, doesn't have a Harvard degree, so we're wondering which of those other criteria he fits...
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula