My Brightest Diamond Releases Latest Album, 'All Things Will Unwind'
By Jerry Portwood
As the frontwoman for her eclectic group known as My Brightest Diamond, Shara Worden has worked with a series of collaborators (as well as being a former backup singer and performer for Sufjan Stevens). For her latest effort, All Things Will Unwind, we asked the incredibly gifted singer and musician to come into the studio to discuss her move from Brooklyn to Detroit, the birth of her first child, and why she decided all of her instruments should be small and fit into a suitcase (it was because of all that travel and having a kid in hand). She performed three songs from the album, including "Escape Routes," "Everything is in Line" and what we think could be the next great protest song for the 99 percent: "High, Low, Middle." Check them out below.
(Photo by Denny Renshaw / Mask by Lake Simons)
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- 10 Gayest Moments in 6 Episodes of 'Teen Wolf'