The Darker Side of Summer
By Out.com Editors
With the arrival of Memorial Day, thoughts turn to summer. While it may be the sexiest, most sensual season, even sumner has its downside�or so say some of the more curmudgeonly folks on our staff. Don�t say we didn�t warn you.
1. Shopping for a bathing suit. Need we say more?
2. Finding sand in very uncomfortable places on�or in�your body.
3. Summer-house envy. If you don�t have a summer rental or summer home to go to, you�ll have to listen to the weekend tales of everyone who does.
4. Summer-guest obligations. If you do have a summer home, you�ll find friends and relatives crawling out of the woodwork and oh-so-anxious to visit you. And stay�and stay�and stay.
5. Before you know it, you�ll be getting ready for fall melancholy.