No Evolution, Please. We're Kansans.
By Out.com Editors
Here's a list of things we expect to be banned along with the study of the theory of evolution in public schools in the quaintly anachronistic Sunflower State:
1. Big Friends dinosaur-shaped chewable children's vitamins in the child-proof bottle
2. Transmetal 2: Predacon Dinobot toys
3. Singing "I Love You" Barney dolls
4. Captain Caveman
5. The Flintstones
6. All CDs by the Seattle band Primordial Soup
7. Evolution brand sportswear
8. The Finch Festival in Lebo, Kansas
9. The Darwin Awards
10. Snoopy (He's a 'Beagle' after all!)
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series