You Know You Really Need a Vacation When�
By Out.com Editors
1. You see a magazine cover story about Brad and Jennifer's marital woes'and you actually care.
2. You watch Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella and sing every chorus of 'In My Own Little Corner' with Julie Andrews'and reduce yourself to tears.
3. You start to drool when you see a Caribbean beach travel poster'and there aren't even any men in it.
4. You spend hours at travel Web sites looking at flight schedules'and you're not even going anywhere.
5. You can feel your frequent flyer miles burning a hole in your pocket.
6. Everyone at works says it looks like you must've been out clubbing again late last night'and you haven't been in ages.
7. Your boss says you have to take some time off or you'll be violating company policy.