You Know You Really Need a Vacation When�
By Out.com Editors
1. You see a magazine cover story about Brad and Jennifer�s marital woes�and you actually care.
2. You watch Rodgers and Hammerstein�s Cinderella and sing every chorus of �In My Own Little Corner� with Julie Andrews�and reduce yourself to tears.
3. You start to drool when you see a Caribbean beach travel poster�and there aren�t even any men in it.
4. You spend hours at travel Web sites looking at flight schedules�and you�re not even going anywhere.
5. You can feel your frequent flyer miles burning a hole in your pocket.
6. Everyone at works says it looks like you must�ve been out clubbing again late last night�and you haven't been in ages.
7. Your boss says you have to take some time off or you�ll be violating company policy.