Addicted to Your Cell Phone? Five Ways to Tell
By Out.com Editors
1) You change the ring setting from �Music� to �Vibrate� while watching a movie at a public theater. And if a call comes during the flick�s climax, you still have to check to see who�s calling.
2) You answer every phone call you get while on a first date�even though your date is a guy you�ve lusted after at the gym for months.
3) If you lose a phone, you cry more tears than you did when the dog you�d loved for a decade had to be put down.
4) If you leave the house without your phone, you will always drive back to retrieve it�even if you�re on your way to the airport and might miss your flight.
5) You often talk to your phone as if it were a person or an animal companion�and you have frequent dreams that it talks back to you!
- Gay Icons: Kremlin to Receive Elton John, George Michael, Tom Daley Nesting Dolls
- WATCH: Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler Sing Carols With Strangers on the Street
- Christmas Comes Early: Beyoncé Drops 'Visual Album' While You Were Sleeping
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- The SAG Awards' Queer Quotient
- Meet the Queens of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6