The question on everyone's lips: Who stole Lupita Nyong'o's Oscar dress?
Made with 6,000 pearls and valued at $150,000, Calvin Klein's custom creation for the actress was taken from her room at the London Hotel West Hollywood on Wednesday, and returned two days later. Who on Earth could have possibly done that?
Here, our list of suspects:
1. Lady Gaga Because she wanted to clean it.
2. Wilma Flintstone Because she wanted to upgrade from rocks. Go big or go home!
3. The Queen Because everyone needs new jewelry.
4. Mr Freeze
5. Gus Gus from Cinderella
6. The ghost of Anne Boleyn
6. Anne Hathaway Because Chanel didn't let her keep that necklace from Devil Wears Prada.
7. Jabberjaw and his band
8. Iris Apfel Because there's no such thing as enough.
9. Karen Walker
10. Pearl from RuPaul's Drag Race Season 7 Bitch!
11. The Walrus from Alice in Wonderland Because he's evil.
12. Men On Film
13. John Travolta Because he clearly needs a new necklace.
14. Prince Manvendra Singh Gohil Don't act so innocent!
Who do you think stole Lupita's dress? Send your ideas!
Be sure to follow Out on your favorite social platform
DON'T MISS THE OUT100 SPECIAL 3 DAY MARATHON STARTING NOVEMBER 24TH!
Journey through the year’s influential Out100 – the most iconic and long-standing celebration of LGBTQ+ icons and allies – in a 1-hour television special spotlighting the LGBTQ+ people shaping the world today.