Here's a list of things we expect to be banned along with the study of the theory of evolution in public schools in the quaintly anachronistic Sunflower State:
1. Big Friends dinosaur-shaped chewable children's vitamins in the child-proof bottle
2. Transmetal 2: Predacon Dinobot toys
3. Singing "I Love You" Barney dolls
4. Captain Caveman
5. The Flintstones
6. All CDs by the Seattle band Primordial Soup
7. Evolution brand sportswear
8. The Finch Festival in Lebo, Kansas
9. The Darwin Awards
10. Snoopy (He's a Beagle after all!)
Be sure to follow Out on your favorite social platform
DON'T MISS THE OUT100 SPECIAL 3 DAY MARATHON STARTING NOVEMBER 24TH!
Journey through the year’s influential Out100 – the most iconic and long-standing celebration of LGBTQ+ icons and allies – in a 1-hour television special spotlighting the LGBTQ+ people shaping the world today.