The Out Guide to London
By Out.com Editors
A Spirited Spritz
Typically, being covered in gin and tonic means either you’re on an episode of Dynasty or it’s time to call it a night. Despite this, the noses at historic British perfume house Penhaligon’s have concocted a fragrance that echoes the classic cocktail with notes of juniper, but doctored up with sweet cinnamon, spicy pepper, and fresh vetiver, which is, needless to say, intoxicating.
Penhaligon’s Juniper Sling Eau de Toilette; $140, 100 ml.; Penhaligons.com
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection